My name is Kahdija Imari and I'm a recovering people pleaser, turned affirmation writer and self care lifestyle strategist. I've always been ambitious, but I haven't always acknowledged or voiced my own needs.
My journey of seeing, valuing, and prioritizing how I take care of me has been an invaluable exercise of personal empowerment that I cannot wait to share with you so you can do the same.
dear ambitious women,
So many of us ambitious women think self-care equals self-pampering and it’s just another task on our to-do list. I have found that self-care is a present mindset, a high-level of self-awareness, and the ability to assess and value one’s own needs. Practicing this deeper form of self care will help you:
- Create time and space in your busy schedule to relax, reset, and rejuvenate
- Balance your personal and professional responsibilities with less stress and anxiety
- Feel less guilty and more deserving of the love, grace, and support you give others
- Reduce stress, burnout, and the health risks that follow physical and mental overload
- Build a supportive network that helps relieve you when you're overwhelmed
- Discover the self care practices that help you feel the most at ease
- Release the personal and societal pressure to "do it all" while abandoning your well-being
- See the me-time in your schedule even when you feel like there isn’t any
- Prioritize your wellness needs without disregarding the needs of others
personalize your experience
equipping you w/ strategy
For private, personal mentorship and support when group environments are least preferred, my 1-on-1 coaching services allow enriched self-understanding and ongoing self-care guidance as life happens.
Self Care Workshops
Because tangible examples yeild a deeper understanding of intangible concepts. My self care workshops combine creative self expression, discussion, and hands-on activities to create metaphors that resonate and expose the importance of self-care.